If you want an adult treat for your Labor Day cookout, try these B-52 Marshmallow Shots!
If you enjoy B-52s, then you’ll fall in love with these festive sweets filled with Kahlua, Bailey’s Irish Cream & Grand Marnier or Triple Sec.
B-52 Toasted Marshmallow Shots:
This is a very forgiving recipe, so to speak, since you aren’t able to see the layers inside of the marshmallow, if you mess them up. Still, the flavor will shine through just the same.
Prep Time: 40 min
Yield: twenty 1/2 oz shots
- 20 large marshmallows
- approximately 3.4 oz Kahlua or creme de cacao
- approximately 3.4 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
- approximately 3.4 oz Garnd Marnier or Triple Sec
- Toast, over an open fire or over outdoor grill, 20 large marshmallows. Toast them so that all of the outside is brown but not falling apart.
- Place toasted marshmallows on a shallow tray that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick spray.
- With a greased spoon, scoop out the insides of the marshmallows but leave enough intact, so each marshmallow can stand upright on its own.
- When ready to serve, pour liqueurs into hollowed marshmallows starting with Kahlua, then Bailey’s and topped with Grand Marnier, layering them as you go.
- Tip: It would be best if you pour only enough Toasted Marshmallow Shots to provide 1 for each person at a time, so they don’t get soggy. Then, pour the remaining shots as needed.
These B-52 Toasted Marshmallow Shots will go over well and satisfy that adult dessert craving.
- How to Make Canadian Whiskey Toasted Marshmallow Shots: Canada Day Cookout
- How to Make Red, White & Blue Curaçao Roasted Marshmallow Shots: 4th of July Fare
- ‘Tis National Fluffernutter Day: What are Fluffernutters?
- Miss Kimberly’s Canada Day Menu Ideas on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’?
- How to Make Angel Kiss Shots + Video