The experience of enjoying Red, White & Blue Curaçao Roasted Marshmallow Shots is both patriotic & delicious…
It satisfies our inner child that remembers roasting marshmallows on an open fire, as well as our being an adult with the colorful Blue Curaçao. Perfect for a 4th of July cookout, but these yummy shots are enjoyable on any occasion.
It’s fun to have the marshmallows available around a campfire and each person can have the fun of making their own, after getting a taste of the shots you have served.
Red, White & Blue Curaçao Roasted Marshmallow Shots:
Prep Time: ~ 30 min
Yields: 20 shots
- Preheat your outdoor grill or have fire ready for roasting marshmallows.
- Skewer and toast marshmallows, so they are deep golden brown, but not burnt, as you need the outside to be nice and crispy and capable of containing the Blue Curaçao.
- Place marshmallows on a tray that has been lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Scoop out inside of marshmallows and place on a serving tray lightly coated with cooking spray. Be sure to leave enough marshmallow intact so the outside shell is strong enough to hold the liquid.
- Be sure that marshmallows have cooled completely, and that each marshmallow stands up evenly.
- Pour approximately 3/4 oz Blue Curaçao into the marshmallow holders. * Note: You can add more or less, depending on how much room you have in the marshmallow.
- Garnish with a slice of strawberry and serve.
- Note: So that folks who prefer a non-alcoholic drink can enjoy the fun of having a little drink too, you could use blue drink mix with a bit of ginger ale added.
Your guests can’t help being impressed with this beautiful presentation of these amazing shots.
These Red, White & Blue Curaçao Roasted Marshmallow Shots are sure to be a winner & a great conversation piece everyone will remember.
- How to Make Canadian Whiskey Toasted Marshmallow Shots: Canada Day Cookout
- How to Make B-52 Toasted Marshmallow Shots: Labor Day
- Flavor-Packed 4th of July Menu Ideas
- How to Roast Bacon, Cheddar & Piquillo Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers + Video
- How to Make S’mores Mini Cones + Video