Grilled Fruit Kebabs can be the perfect finishing touch for dessert on a summery get-together!
Pick up some gorgeous, fresh fruit that has some body and/or crunch, like apples, pears, pineapple, even strawberries or some melons, and you’re on your way to a healthy & sun-kissed sweet to top your feast off.
Grilled Fruit Kebabs:
Type: Dessert Recipe
Prep Time: 15 min
Grill Time: 6 – 10 min
Serve: 1 – 2 per person
- chunk diced fruits of your choice – pineapple, apple, melons, papaya, pear
- coconut oil or peanut oil – to brush surfaces of fruit
How to Cut a Whole Pineapple
How to Cut & Prepare a Papaya
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Soak skewers for at least 30 minutes.
- Skewer chunks of fruit, alternating as desired.
- Brush fruit with oil.
- Grill skewered fruits until grill marks form on all sides.
- Transfer fruit skewers to serving tray.
- Serve with one or two suitable fruit dips of your choice.
- whipped & sweetened cream cheese
This dessert is delicious and suitable for the entire family. With grill marks seared into the fruit, it’s a gorgeous presentation, and gives a charred & slightly smokey flavor with the sweet, tangy fruit. A match made in heaven.
These Grilled Fruit Kebabs will disappear quickly – make a few extra!
- How to Grill Pineapple Dessert: Father’s Day Flavor
- How to Grill Peach Summertime Dessert: Father’s Day Flavor
- How to BBQ Kimberly’s Fire-Grilled Plums
- How to Cook Lamb Skewers with Peppers, Sweet Potatoes & Pears
- A Father’s Day Menu with Grilling Flavor