It’s a Father’s Day Menu, and what goes better together than a bunch of wonderful men brought together for a celebration with everything cooked on the BBQ?
Grill marks, smokey goodness, the great outdoors, and a bunch of men you love & cherish in the family sounds like great fun to me.
I wish my Father were still here with us, but that’s of no concern because we’re still celebrating my Father and all that he was, and what he meant to me. He set the bar high with unconditional love, and he is truly missed. His Spirit lives on and our festivities will be a reminder of him and all of his hard work for this family.
That being said, here it is…
Father’s Day Menu:
- Iced Orange Grog with Rum
- BBQ Leg of Lamb
- Grilled Stuffed & Roasted Veal
- Delicious Grilled Vegetable Medley
- Creamy Broccoli Salad
- Grilled Peach Summertime Dessert
- Grilled Pineapple Dessert
I’m hungry just thinking about all the tasty tidbits that will be coming off the BBQ. Happy Father’s Day!
This Father’s Day menu is sure to please will all of its grilled goodness.
- Did You Miss Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’ with Father’s Day Menu Ideas?
- Father’s Day Flavor on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’ Thursday with Kimberly
- Catch Father’s Day Recipes with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- How to Grill Pineapple Dessert: Father’s Day Flavor
- How to Grill Stuffed Roasted Veal on the BBQ: Father’s Day Flavor