How to Bake Aunt Mary’s Chex Mix
I don’t usually snack much, but when the Holidays roll around, Aunt Mary’s Chex Mix is legendary! I always break my snack rules and splurge on these great tidbits! Love that!
~ Kimberly Edwards 🙂
Serve With: Love
Prep Time: 7 min
Cook Time: 1 hr, 5 min
Yield: 12 cups of Chex mix
1. Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
2. In an ungreased roasting pan, melt butter in the oven.
3. Stir in seasonings.
4. Gradually add cereals, nuts, pretzels and stir until everything is evenly coated with the butter & seasonings mixture.
5. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
6. Spread on paper towels to cool.
7. Store in airtight container, or separate into small, airtight, decorative containers for gifts.
I also enjoy receiving it for a present at Christmastime! How fun! It’s a gift of love!
I hope you enjoyed this Snack on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Need a new roasting pan? I always prefer a roaster with a lid, so it is more versatile. Check out this very affordable one:
[tags]Chex mix, snacks, hors d’oeuvres, Chex, cereal, holiday recipes, Thanksgiving recipe, Christmas recipe[/tags]
- How to Roast Chestnuts at Home
- How to Bake Kimberly’s Perfect Pumpkin Spice Loaf
- How to Make Chocolate Rum Balls
- How to Roast Filet of Beef Tenderloin
- How to Bake Yummy Yorkshire Pudding