How to Bake Kimberly’s Perfect Pumpkin Spice Loaf
Somehow, we always have extra pumpkin pie filling left over after Thanksgiving, not to mention our pumpkins we use up after Halloween time. Create some new recipes to get your fall fix!
~ Kimberly Edwards 🙂
Serve With: Kimberly’s Creamed Cheese Icing
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 1 hr for a large loaf, 25 min for large muffins
Yield: This recipe made 1 large loaf and 9 large muffins.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine wet ingredients, including butter and raisins in a large bowl.
3. Into a separate bowl, sift flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg and combine with hulled pumpkin seeds.
4. Add 1/2 of the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient bowl, and combine, then add the other 1/2 and combine until ingredients are evenly dispersed.
* Tip: The mixture should be moist, but be able to hold a spoon up.
5. Grease loaf pan and/or muffin tins with butter.
6. Pour/spoon mixture into baking pans, and put into center of the oven.
7. Bake large loaf for approximately 1 hr, or until a skewer comes out clean. Bake large muffins for approximately 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Enjoy with Kimberly’s Creamed Cheese Icing or with butter!
Awesome pumpkin loaf! Plus, I love anything with rum & raisins!
My sister and niece were crazy for it…They polished off an entire loaf and 6 large muffins!
I hope you enjoy this Baking recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Check out this gorgeous Pumpkin Loaf Pan decorated with pumpkins and vines! I want one!!!
[tags]pumpkin, pumpkin bread, pumpkin loaf, loaves, bread, fall recipe, autumn recipe, baking[/tags]
- How to Bake the Best Vegan Banana Pecan Muffins
- How to Bake Spiced Sweet Potato Loaf
- How to Bake Rustic Irish Soda Bread + Video
- How to Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- How to Bake Fluffy Southern Corn Muffins