How to Bake Yummy Yorkshire Pudding
These are my favorite! I just adore these…My mother has to make double every time, just for me! ~ Kimberly Edwards 😀
Serve With: Prime rib, gravy, mashed potatoes
Prep Time: ~ 8 min
Cook Time: ~ 30 min
Yield: 12 regular muffin-sized Yorkshire puddings
1. With a hand mixer, beat water, milk, eggs, flour and salt, all of which should be room temperature.
* Tip: It works much better at room temperature!
2. Coat bottom of regular sized muffin pan with beef drippings, if you have them; if not, then use butter.
3. Heat pan in 450 F oven until drippings/butter are sizzling.
4. Pour batter into muffin pan. Should fill 12 muffin parts 1/3 full.
5. Bake in a 425 F oven for 5 min. Then reduce heat to 350 for ~ 15 min.
* Tip: When ‘Yorkies’ are puffed up, golden brown and firm, they are done.
6. Take them out of oven, and let sit for about 2-3 min. Then turn them out, so they do not stick to the pan.
7. Cover with gravy and Enjoy!
I love love love these little golden, puffed Yorkies! Sooo delicious! If you have never tried them, you don’t know what you’re missing!
My mom’s recipe is the best I have ever had!
I hope you enjoyed today’s installment of Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 😀
P.S. Need a Muffin Pan? Check out this great Hamilton Beach Muffin Pan with silicone handles for only $7.99:
[tags]Yorkshire pudding, pudding, Yorkshire, dumplings, bread, English recipe, Christmas recipe, Yorkies, Western European recipe, baking, side dish, breads, muffin pan[/tags]
- National Yorkshire Pudding Day: A Coveted Side Dish Recipe
- Pudding Season Begins: Try Smores Bread Pudding
- How to Roast Traditional Prime Rib
- The Side Dishes of Thanksgiving – At a Glance
- How to Cook Blue Ribbon Turkey Gravy