Type: Snack Recipe
Serve With: Sea salt
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Yield: As many as you’d like!
- chestnuts – buy in bulk!
- sea salt – to taste
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
- Prick chestnuts with the sharp point of a knife or make an X to allow steam to escape in the oven.
- Place them on a cookie sheet and bake them for 20 min, or until they are easy to peel.
- Add salt if desired and Enjoy!
* Tip: Add them to Brussel sprouts of cabbage dishes. They are also a frequently used ingredient in stuffings.
Nothing more traditional and fun, especially in the cold winter! Fabulous!
I hope you enjoy this Holiday Recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
[tags]chestnuts, how to roast chestnuts, nuts, roasting, roasted chestnuts, snacks, Thanksgiving recipe, Christmas recipe, winter recipe, vegetarian recipe, vegan recipe[/tags]
- How to Boil Chestnuts at Home
- How to Cook Sweet Potato Sticks in a Roasting Tray + Video
- How to Roast Squash Seeds
- How to Roast Carrots in a Roasting Tray + Video
- How to Roast Skewered Cauliflower + Video