What’s better than Bacon to make everything taste so amazing? Plus, there are many different types of bacon that are more suited to various recipes.
Here are a 10 Finger Lickin’ Bacon Recipes from my CookingWithKimberly.com Cookbook:
1. Beautiful Bacon Burgers – Try out Melanie Stewart’s @ Lone Star Volleyball Club in Coppell, Texas or add them to the grill like she does for your own bacon burgers at home!
2. How to Make Rice More Exciting – Try using REAL bacon bits you fried up separately in a frying pan or use the reserved bacon fat in exchange for butter in your rice recipe!
3. Kimberly’s “Non-Italian” Minestrone Soup – It’s non-Italian because it has less spices, but more amazing food flavors in a rustic version of this traditional soup.
4. Healthy, Cooked Breakfast– Just because it’s bacon, doesn’t mean it can’t be healthy!!!
5. A Salad Bar at Home – Oh yeah! How cool is this? What salad bar doesn’t come complete with bacon bits – just make them yourself at home! You’ll be glad you did…
6. Lamb with Chestnut & Tomato Relish – It’s getting to be that time of year again – FALL! This is what you’ve been waiting for all year long – and it has bacon in it!
7. Turkey Leftovers n’ Bacon – What better way to use up leftover turkey, but to combine it with bacon? Hmmm…There isn’t one! LOL
8. How to Make Chowder – Need I say more? Bacon is the key ingredient that gives chowder it’s basic flavor! Delicious!
9. Kickin’ Sweet Southern Cornbread – While you’re at it making bacon, keep that bacon fat that’s left in the pan for this amazing Southern recipe!
10. Southern Fried Green Tomatoes – Yup, a lot of Southern recipes call for bacon or bacon fat and this one is no exception…One of my very favorite things to eat in this world! Try it – you’ll absolutely fall in love!
I hope you enjoyed these Bacon Recipes on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
[tags]bacon recipes, bacon, how to cook with bacon, recipes with bacon, breakfast bacon, soup bacon, bacon fat[/tags]
- How To Cook Chowder – A Fall Favorite
- How to Cook with Holiday Turkey Leftovers – 4 Winning Recipes
- How to Cook Cuban Style Rice with Black Beans
- How to Cook Kimberly’s Healthy Green Garden Vegetable Soup
- How to Cook Healthier Cream of Spinach Soup