Well, I’m so glad you said that! LOL
Aside from the ever-so-delicious open-faced hot turkey sandwiches with gravy that I know you’re going to have to tear up at least once for leftovers because it’s so belligerently tasty, here are 4 of my favorite turkey leftover dishes.
This way, you can keep everyone’s yearning taste buds happy!
- Tired of Leftover Holiday Turkey Low-Fat Tortilla Soup – This is by far my favorite way to use up my leftover holiday turkey, especially if it’s down to the carcass. Beautiful recipe that looks like a lot of ingredients, but is well worth the final result. You’ll see…Do something drastically different and keep things interesting in the kitchen!
- Tastiest Turkey Burgers – Instead of using ground turkey, simply chop up your leftover Holiday turkey meat finely and use that as the turkey in the recipe. Fabulous!
- Turkey Salad with Gorgonzola – Simply replace the call for turkey scallopini for your tasty turkey tidbits from your Holiday leftovers and you’re golden!
- Low-Fat Turkey Rigatoni Primavera – Instead of using turkey kielbasa it calls for, you can substitute that for your fabulous Holiday turkey leftovers, and voila!
Each of these recipes is tasty and pretty simple, sure to be winners in each of your households!
I hope you enjoy this How to Cook Leftovers post on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- How to Cook Kimberly’s Low Fat Rigatoni Primavera
- Great Ideas for How to Cook Holiday Turkey Leftovers
- How to Make a Different Kind of Chicken Salad Sandwich
- How to Cook Tired of Leftover Holiday Turkey Low-Fat Tortilla Soup
- What’s to Love About National Leftover Day?