These chops are flavorful, smokey, crispy… ~ Kimberly Turner
This pork chop dish is something new and delicious to add to your favorite recipes list.
How to Cook Chipotle Crusted Pork Chops:
In order to keep the recipe more healthy, I have decided to bake these chops making them delightfully guilt free.
Type: Main Dish Recipe
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 14 – 18 min
Yield: 4 servings
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking like Alpha Beta Pie:
- 4 medium-sized boneless pork chops
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups cracker crumbs – I used Wheat Thins.
- 1 tsp Chipotle chili powder
- sea salt & pepper – to taste
- 1 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp Ancho chili powder – I use Royal Command Ancho Chili Powder.
- dash cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with a non-stick spray.
- Place bread crumbs into a large, shallow bowl. Season crumbs with Ancho chili powder, Chipotle chili powder & cayenne, as well as pepper & salt, to taste. * Tip: Be sure to discard unused crumbs.
- Wash chops & pat dry.
- Slather chops with a coat of BBQ sauce.
- Dredge chops in prepared crumbs pressing crumbs on to chops to get an even coverage.
- Place breaded chops on baking sheet, and bake in oven about 7 or 8 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
- Most of the special spices I have used come to me from Qualifirst Foods online.
These chops are so nice & juicy, and crispy on the outside, making a perfect meal. Try this delicious recipe for Chipotle Crusted Pork Chops.
I hope you enjoy this Pork Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Cook Crusted Pork Loin Chops
- How to Bake Chicken Quarters – Southwest Baked Chicken
- How to Cook Chipotle, Smoked Paprika & Pistachio Crusted Pork Tenderloin + Video
- How to Cook Beef & Pulled Pork Mexican Lasagna + Video: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
- How to Cook Spicy Lemon Zest Pork Chops + Video