Monforte Dairy Black Sheep Ripened Sheep Cheese is a very delicious, super soft and creamy cheese that’s great as a snack or to cook with.
Refrigeration is required to keep this cheese optimally fresh and if you are a lover of the stronger cheeses, this Monforte Dairy ripened sheep cheese will hit the spot for you.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
Harvest Barn takes pride in the fact that they bring in produce and other products from within 100 miles of their locations, whenever possible. In their dairy section, you will find a very good selection of fine cheeses, and this Monforte Dairy cheeses are some of the delicious ones they offer.
Stop in at your nearest Harvest Barn Country Market and acquaint yourself with the beautiful produce they offer, as well as many other great products that are sure to appeal to you.
Ripened Sheep Cheese Recipes:
I hope you pick up some of this fantastic Monforte Dairy Black Sheep Ripened Sheep Cheese at Harvest Barn Country Markets, and serve it with your favorite fruits and wines, or with a good pepper jelly, some Haskapa jam or chutney.
- Web Chef Review: Niagara Food Specialties Sopressata
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Sweet Cherries at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Organic Green Kale by Sprouts for Life
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Freestone Peaches at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- How to Grill Corn-on-the-Cob with Fresh Sheep Cheese with Lemon + Video