If you have never heard of bitters, well, they are an ingredient from “olden times” to add concentrated flavor in a small amount of liquid.
You typically add only a few drops of bitters into beverages both virgin & of the cocktail variety, sauces, desserts or treats.
Check out this webisode of “What I Say About Food” here:
I’ve even used bitters in marinades, vinaigrettes and brines.
This would be a beautiful sour addition to a Sour Apple & Grapefruit Martini, wouldn’t it?
…Or maybe adding a few dashes to a super creamy ice cream in your ice cream maker.
Use your imagination on how to use these bitters. I am…
I did not get this product at my grocer. You can get it at:
Be sure to Check out Kimberly’s Recipe for:
Don’t forget…Let me try it before you buy it! This is “What I Say About Food”.
I hope you enjoy this Web Chef Review on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Fee Brothers Celery Bitters
- How to Make Grapefruit Lemonade + Video
- Web Chef Review: Fee Brothers West Indian Orange Bitters
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria & Alimentary Cream with Aceto Balsamico di Modena IGP Classica
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Persian Blue Salt