Ever tried Clipper Papua New Guinea Arabica Coffee?
Arabica coffee is originally indigenous to the Southwestern highlands in the mountains of Ethiopia. However, these particular beans are from Papua, New Guinea.
When you open the jar and release the vacuum, the fragrance just permeates the whole room immediately. It is full bodied with no unpleasant aftertaste. The aroma is so full bodied!
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
I usually like a bit of cream in my coffee but with this mellow, delicious coffee I am happy to drink it black.
I did not get this at my grocer. You can find it @:
Now, try out this tasty brew in a wonderful recipe for Irish Coffee – perfect after dinner!
If you’re looking to try something new, or you’re looking for a different coffee to enjoy, try this Clipper Papua New Guinea Arabica Coffee.
- How to Make Irish Coffee: St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
- Web Chef Review: Epicureal Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria & Alimentary Cream with Aceto Balsamico di Modena IGP Classica
- National Mocha Day: Oh, How We Love You!
- Web Chef Review: Seattle’s Best Coffee – Chai Tea Latte