This refreshing and tasty, relaxing tea that will freshen your senses, as well as your breath.
This tea just hits the spot after a dinner and I would happily recommend it to anyone who wants to refresh their taste buds.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
If you’re into mint, you could use it in your cooking to kick up flavors in desserts, and it has a beautiful, light amber color.
Also, using it for beverages like iced tea or as a mixer is a wonderful touch.
The fennel is a great flavor that just rounds the tea out a little.
I did not get this at my grocer. You can find it @:
I would recommend you treat yourself to this delicious Clipper After Dinner Mint Tea infusion.
I hope you enjoy this Product Review on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Clipper Organic Sleep Easy Infusion Tea
- Web Chef Review: Clipper Zen Again Infusion
- Web Chef Review: Clipper Love Me Truly Organic Chai Infusion
- Web Chef Review: Clipper Organic Detox Infusion Tea
- Web Chef Review: Clipper Organic White Tea with Vanilla