Well, I can help you out. Check out Clipper Cloud Nine Tea…
Organic elderflower, lemongrass and apple infusion grace your mug with flavor & splendor, which is described as being “as welcome as a summer breeze”!
If it’s cold outside, it’s the summer breeze you’re looking for…
If it’s summertime, then it’s the flavors of the season! I don’t know about you, but I drink tea all year round… #justsayin
Check out this webisode of “What I Say About Food” here:
Clipper’s Cloud Nine Tea has a beautiful fragrance and a lovely light tan hue to it. It’s a Rooibos mixed also with rosehip, hibiscus, liquorice root, and pineapple in addition to the elderflower, lemongrass & apple.
Told ya! It’s heaven in a cup…
Where you can get it:
Helpful Purchase from the Store:
I hope you enjoy this Web Chef Review on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Brew the Perfect Cup of Rooibos Tea
- CookingWithKimberly.com Brings You Cooking & Food News
- Cooking with Kimberly in HD
- ‘Cooking with Kimberly’ Featured on iFood.tv – Dec. 7, 2012
- CookingWithKimberly.com Celebrates 6 Years of Deliciousness