How to Bake Kimberly’s World Premier Tabbouleh Bread
I love tabbouleh and happened to make a ton of it last night. I was about to bake some fresh bread and got a bright idea…Tabbouleh Bread! Amazing stuff… ~ Kimberly Edwards ;D
Serve With: An amazing Vegetable Soup or Stew
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 2 hrs 35 min
Yield: 1 loaf
1. Combine all ingredients in the bread machine reservoir.
2. Turn on the machine to the Dark cycle, if you have one.
3. It takes 2 hr, 35 min for my machine to bake this type of bread.
4. When bread is finished baking, open lid of the bread machine to let it cool slowly for about 10 min.
5. Take bread out of baking pan, and wait another 5 min.
If you love Tabbouleh, you’ll love this bread! Try it out and see!
I hope you enjoy today’s installment of Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards ;D
P.S. For more great Bread Machine recipes, check out this great book:
[tags]tabouli, taboule, tabouleh, bread, bread machine, tabbouleh, bread recipe, bread machine recipe, baking, Mediterranean food, Moroccan recipes[/tags]
- How to Bake Kimberly’s Mole Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Savory Onion & Garlic Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Healthy & Simple 7 Grain Bread
- How to Bake Cottage Cheese n’ Dill Bread
- How to Bake Cranberry Rye Bread in a Bread Machine