How to Bake Healthy & Simple 7 Grain Bread
This is the 1st time I made this particular bread, as I like to experiment a lot. I winged it, and it worked out perfectly! I use a Bread Machine, and this means it is the simple part! Try it, you’ll like it! ~ Kimberly Edwards 😀
Serve With: Anything you like!
Prep Time: 5
Bake Time: ~ 2 hr 35 min (…but all bread machines are different. This is how long it takes in my machine on the Dark Bread cycle.)
Yield: 1 loaf
* Nutrition Facts:
If you use the ingredients I laid out, it is healthier than substituting the other ingredients I suggested.
1. Get your bread machine out and plugged in.
2. Place all ingredients into the bread machine.
3. Select the Dark Bread cycle, if you have one.
4. When it is finished mixing and baking, in my machine this means 2 hr 35 min, open lid to allow the bread to cool slowly.
5. After about 15 min (or earlier, if you just cannot wait to eat it anymore), take it out of the machine and out of the baking container.
* Tip: We loved this bread with Chili, and it is awesome with tomato sandwiches! My hubby likes it just with butter.
* Tip: Don’t be afraid to experiment!
Notes: This was a winner in our household, and it will have to stay in my permanent recipe book. I love trying to use bean flour as often as possible, as it is gluten free!
Kimberly Edwards 😀
P.S. For more information on Bread Machine Recipes, check this book out! It is awesome:
- How to Bake Kimberly’s World Premier Tabbouleh Bread
- How to Bake Savory Onion & Garlic Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Tropical Fruit Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Kimberly’s Mole Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Cottage Cheese n’ Dill Bread