How to Bake Kimberly’s Mole Bread for the Bread Machine
I love Mexican food, especially mole…So, I thought, why not make mole bread? Mole is pronounced “mow-lay”. Very cool!!!
~ Kimberly Edwards 🙂
Serve With: Any Mexican stew or soup…Yum! Or a great roasted chicken.
Prep Time: ~ 15 min
Cook Time: 2 hr 30 min
Yield: 1.5 lb loaf
Photo above: During the rising stage, almost completely risen.
1. Combine all ingredients in the bread machine reservoir in the order presented.
2. Turn on the machine to the Normal cycle, if you have one.
3. It takes 2 hr, 30 min for my machine to bake this type of bread.
4. When bread is finished baking, open lid of the bread machine to let it cool slowly for about 10 min.
5. Take bread out of baking pan, and wait another 5 min.
I hope you enjoy this Bread Recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. For more great bread machine recipes, check out this fantastic book:
[tags]bread, baking, mole, mole bread, Mexican recipe, bread machine[/tags]
- How to Bake Healthy & Simple 7 Grain Bread
- How to Bake Kimberly’s World Premier Tabbouleh Bread
- How to Bake Savory Onion & Garlic Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Superb Sweet Potato Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Cottage Cheese n’ Dill Bread