How to Bake Savory Onion & Garlic Bread for the Bread Machine
I was craving freshly baked bread today and wanted something savory and delicious! Nothing tastier than onion & garlic bread! Yum! ~ Kimberly Edwards 🙂
Photo right: During the rising stage
1. Combine all ingredients in the bread machine reservoir.
2. Turn on the machine to the Normal cycle, if you have one.
3. It takes 2 hr, 30 min for my machine to bake this type of bread.
4. When bread is finished baking, open lid of the bread machine to let it cool slowly for about 10 min.
5. Take bread out of baking pan, and wait another 5 min.
There is nothing like freshly baked bread, especially on the weekends! Plus, what’s easier than using your bread machine?
I hope you enjoyed this Bread Recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Check out this great book chocked full of Bread Machine Recipes:
[tags]bread machine, bread, onion, garlic, parsley, baking[/tags]
- How to Bake Kimberly’s Mole Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Kimberly’s World Premier Tabbouleh Bread
- How to Bake Cottage Cheese n’ Dill Bread
- How to Bake Kimberly’s Mixed-Up Bread Recipe for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Tropical Fruit Bread for the Bread Machine