How to Bake Cottage Cheese n’ Dill Bread
Serve With: Softened butter
Prep Time: 2 hr, 30 min total
Yield: 1 loaf
1/2 cup Water – Room temperature
1 1/2 cups Bread flour – I prefer Robin Hood.
1/2 cup Whole wheat flour – Organic if possible
1/3 cup Cottage cheese
1 tbsp Cream – I used heavy cream.
1 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Sugar
1 tsp Sea salt
1/2 tbsp Dried onion – You may use fresh, but it must be finely minced – ~ 1 tbsp
1/2 tbsp Dill weed
1/2 tbsp Dill seeds
1 tsp Flax seeds
2 tsp Active dry yeast – I prefer Fleischmann’s.
1/4 tsp Freshly cracked black pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in the bread machine reservoir.
2. Turn on the machine to the Normal cycle, if you have one.
3. It takes 2 hr, 30 min for my machine to bake this type of bread.
4. When bread is finished baking, open lid of the bread machine to let it cool slowly for about 10 min.
5. Take bread out of baking pan, and wait another 5 min.
My mother thought it was absolutely delicious…Hard to believe it’s good for you…
I hope you enjoyed this bread recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Check out this great book chocked full of Bread Machine Recipes:
[tags]cottage cheese, dill, bread, bread machine, baking, bread recipes, bread machine recipes[/tags]
- How to Bake Cranberry Rye Bread in a Bread Machine
- How to Bake Pumpkin Bread in a Bread Machine
- How to Bake Whole Wheat Oatmeal Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake ‘An Apple A Day’ Bread for Your Bread Machine
- How to Bake Rye and Cola Bread for the Bread Machine