If you love peanut butter, then you’ll be crazy about this recipe for Peanut Butter Fudge.
It satisfies your peanut butter craving, has that texture you need to make an effort to chew, and then it’s smooth, creaminess melts in your mouth…and not in your hand. 😉
How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge:
A nice recipe I make for peanut butter fudge follows.
Type: Dessert Recipe
Prep Time: 8 min
Cook Time: ~ 20 min
Yields: ~ 2 lbs
- 2 cups butter + enough to butter pan
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- pinch of salt
- 1 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 cups confectioners sugar
- Prepare a 9 x 9 inch pan with butter.
- In a sauce pan, mix butter & smooth peanut butter.
- Over medium heat until it reaches its boiling point.
- Take it off the heat, and add a pinch of salt and vanilla extract.
- Stir in 5 cups of sifted confectioners sugar.
- Combine well, and pour into a buttered pan.
- Immediately cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into tiny squares & enjoy with a smile.
These little sweet bites of heaven will tantalize you and call you back to the kitchen for “one more piece” of peanut butter fudge over and over again.
More Peanut Recipes:
Cooking Shows: Peanut Recipes + Reviews
Try whipping up a batch of some sweet, creamy peanut butter fudge today!
- How to Cook Old Fashioned Turner Family Fudge
- How to Make Homemade Fudge Candy
- How to Make Peanut Butter: National Peanut Butter Month
- How to Make Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting
- How to Make Banana Rum Pudding with Toasted Coconut