Today, I made Peanut Butter Banana Muffins, and decided to accompany them with some amazing Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting on half of them.
This is not super sweet either, so it’s edible for even those people who don’t enjoy really sweet treats.
Type: Dessert Recipe
Serve With: on brownies, cupcakes or muffin
Prep Time: 5 mins
Yield: enough for 2 dozen muffins
- 4 oz cream cheese – softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter – smooth or soft
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tsp milk or cream
- In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients and using a hand mixer, whip frosting until everything is evenly combined and lightened in color.
- Taste test to be sure it’s sweet enough for your taste.
- Top brownies, muffins and cupcakes with this delicious frosting.
Try this recipe! It’s quick and easy, and will kick up your muffins to another level.
I hope you enjoy this Sweets Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- How to Bake Coconut Brownies with Cream Cheese Icing
- Muffins and Cupcake Recipes Galore
- How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge: National Peanut Butter Fudge Day
- How to Make Our Homemade Whipped Cream
- How to Make Kimberly’s Creamed Cheese Icing