This recipe will show you How to Make Napa Valley Sweet & Spicy Mango Vinaigrette to go with your favorite salads.
The sweetness of mango mixed with the tang of a great wine vinegar combined with spices make for a wonderful condiment for your salads.
Napa Valley Sweet & Spicy Mango Vinaigrette:
I found a very delicious spice rub at my local Harvest Barn Country Market – David’s Spicy Rub from DavidsCondiments.com. This David’s Spice Rub contains an array of wonderful spicy and savory ingredients and it smells great too. I like it for rubbing on meats and including in vinaigrettes and dressings as well as soups, stews and sauces.
Type: Salad Dressing Recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Yield: 1/2 cup
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
- 1 tbsp mango vinegar – I used Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Sweet Mango Vinegar.
- 1/4 tsp spicy rub – I used David’s Spicy Rub.
- 1 tsp dry ground mustard
- 1 tbsp nectarine jam
- 4 tbsp grapeseed oil
- sprinkle of sea salt
- sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper
- sprinkle of chili flakes
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine the following ingredients: dry ground mustard, spicy rub, sea salt, black pepper, chili flakes, mango vinegar, nectarine jam, and grapeseed oil.
- Whisk vigorously.
- Taste the vinaigrette.
- Correct and adjust seasonings, if needed, and whisk well again.
Serve this beautiful dressing on your awesome salads using my recipe for How to Make Napa Valley Sweet & Spicy Mango Vinaigrette.
- How to Make Napa Valley Cucumber Salad with Smoked Paprika & Sweet Mango Dressing + Video
- How to Make Napa Valley Smoked Paprika & Sweet Mango Dressing + Video
- How to Make Napa Valley Raspberry Vinaigrette + Video
- How to Make Napa Jack’s Peach Bourbon BBQ Vinaigrette + Video
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Sweet Mango Vinegar