You’ll love this easy recipe for How to Make Apple, Granola, Peanut Butter & Honey Snack!
This is a tasty, healthy and satisfying way for anyone, young or old, to get energy back after the 2 o’clock slump.
The crispy, sweetness of the apple, with salty, creamy peanut butter, sweet honey & the crunch of granola will satisfy your cravings and get you over that hump to your next meal.
If you are in an area where you are able to send your child to school with nut-based products, then this is a great snack for them. If not, it’s a great snack for after school, as a breakfast or even a dessert.
Apple, Granola, Peanut Butter & Honey Snack:
Type: Snack Recipe
Prep Time: 7 – 8 min
Yield: 1 serving
- Cut apple in half. With a paring knife, remove seeds and cut each half into quarters.
- With a small knife, smear each cut side of the apple with peanut butter. Follow with honey.
- Roll each cut side of apple slices into granola.
- Lay apple slices from each apple half, on top of each other.
- Package and secure slices from each half, in plastic wrap.
- Add apple to lunch box or lunch bag and enjoy an amazing snack or dessert.
This recipe for Apple, Granola, Peanut Butter & Honey will curb your hunger pains to get you through to lunch or dinner.
- How to Make Grilled Honey Peanut Butter Banana Sandwiches
- How to Bake Pork Sausages in Puff Pastry: School Lunch Ideas
- How to Make Pancake Sandwiches with Fruit & Stuffed Celery: School Lunch Ideas
- How to Make Peanut Butter: National Peanut Butter Month
- How to Make Layered Salad with Granola & Crackers in a Jar: School Lunch Ideas