Pancake Sandwiches with Stuffed Celery & Fruit makes for a great lunchtime meal for your kids at school.
Pancake Sandwiches with Fruit & Stuffed Celery:
Use any pancake recipe you prefer for this cool sandwich:
Type: School Lunch Recipe
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Yield: 3 small sandwiches
- 6 small pancakes
- cream cheese
- sliced blueberries or raspberries
- 3 celery sticks – wash & pat dry
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- Using pancakes in place of bread for sandwiches, spread soft cream cheese on half of the pancakes.
- Arrange berries on top of the cream cheese and place another pancake on top of each of the cream cheese/berry pancakes.
- Wrap each sandwich separately in plastic wrap and place in lunch box or bag.
- Stuff the groove of each celery stick with peanut butter and add to lunch box or bag.
- Add some fresh fruit to this lunch and a suitable drink.
A delicious, somewhat unusual and fun lunch for a lucky kid’s school lunch.
Pancake Sandwiches with Fruit & Stuffed Celery will surely put a smile on their faces.
- Catch the Podcast of School Lunch Ideas with Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- How to Make Macaroni Salad with Wheat Crackers & Cheese + Dessert Wrap: School Lunch Ideas
- How to Make Cucumber Chicken Salad Finger Sandwiches: School Lunch Ideas
- Fresh Ideas for Brown Bagging: National School Lunch Week
- How to Make Easy Skewered Kebabs with Dip: School Lunch Ideas