Angel Kiss Shots are the perfect after-dinner surprise, when it comes to special occasions!
Angel Kiss Shots:
If you’re using crème de cacao, you could use either variety, the dark, chocolate brown color, or the clear liqueur. Either way, this shot will be very tasty. However, I prefer to use the darker variety, as the contrast in color of the dark brown & the white cream on top, is more aesthetically pleasing, to me anyway!
Type: Alcohol Recipe
Serve With: whipped cream
Prep Time: 1 min
Yield: 1 shot
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
- 1 oz crème de cacao – any variety
- 1/4 oz or about 1 tbsp heavy cream
- Pour crème de cacao into drinking vessel (aperitif glass or shot glass) being careful not to touch sides near top of glass.
- Carefully pour half & half cream, letting the cream trickle down the side of the glass, to float the layer of cream on top of the liqueur.
- Tip: It will float on top of the crème de cacao and make a beautiful, clean layer if you pour slowly.
- Optional: Gently place a dab of whipped cream on top of the layers and place a maraschino cherry nestled into the whipped cream.
- Enjoy, ideally by sipping, but you may shoot it too. Yum!
The next time you are enjoying a romantic meal or a special occasion, try breaking out these Angel Kiss Shots & tantalize everyone’s senses!
- What’s the Difference Between Milk and Half & Half Cream? + Video
- How to Make B-52 Toasted Marshmallow Shots: Labor Day
- How to Make After 8 Chocolate Mint Iced Tea
- How to Make Crème de Menthe Parfaits
- How to Make National Crème de Menthe Day Parfaits