We really enjoy pork ribs at our house and I hope you are as happy with this recipe as we are. They are juicy, succulent and packed full of flavors.
How to BBQ Pork Ribs:
I like to cook them this way because you don’t have to worry constantly about burning them on the grill, like you do when you put them straight on to the grill with sauce on them.
This is the way my mother has always done them and they are so tender & flavorful. They will be tasty and fantastic – you’ll love them too.
Type: Main Dish Recipe
Prep Time: 8 min
Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
Yield: 4 servings
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking Adventures with Kimberly:
- 1 or 2 large strips of pork ribs
- 2 – 3 bay leaves
- 10 – 12 peppercorns
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 1/2 tbsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- BBQ sauce – homemade or purchased; enough to lightly coat ribs
- freshly cracked black pepper – to taste
- Use a large stock pot containing just enough boiling water to cover ribs.
- Add bay leaves, chili flakes, peppercorns & cloves.
- Add the ribs into the pot & cover. Continue to cook until just tender – about 1 hr.
- Gently remove ribs from pot, saving liquid for a stock in the future.
- Carefully brush ribs on all sides with BBQ sauce, and sprinkle with black pepper and seasonings of your choice.
- Place ribs on a hot grill to sear juices in the ribs, so they will remain nice & juicy inside the ribs, and create some nice grill marks – about 2 or 3 minutes per side. Re-baste as desired.
- Remove from grill and serve hot with a side dish of rice.
This is how you BBQ Pork Ribs to perfection…falling apart, and tender with a nice sear of BBQ flavoring on the outside.
I hope you enjoy this Pork Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Grill Mom’s BBQ Pork Ribs: Victoria Day Recipes
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Bourbon BBQ Pork Side Ribs + Video
- How to BBQ Dry Rubbed Pork Ribs: 4th of July Fare
- How to Make Honey Garlic Pork Ribs in the Oven
- How to BBQ Leg of Lamb: Father’s Day Flavor