How to Make the Chip Dip of Champions
This is my signature chip dip recipe that I created when I was 10 yrs old. ( I’m a sucker for chips and dip.) I have been making it ever since, and everyone’s crazy for it! Especially perfect for eating during movies and sports games! Enjoy!
~ Kimberly Edwards
Serve With: Regular potato chips (I especially like ruffled or ridgy chips.), or vegetables
Prep Time: 5-10 min
Yield: ~ 250 g
1. Combine all ingredients in a dip bowl.
2. Stir with a spoon vigorously until ingredients are evenly dispersed.
* Tip: Wait a few minutes if you are using dry chives to allow them to moisten.
3. Serve with potato chips and Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this recipe…I look forward to watching football, especially with the Chip Dip of Champions! Maybe it’ll help the Cleveland Browns win this year…LOL
Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 😀
P.S. Need a great Chip & Dip Platter for when you have friends over to watch movies or an exciting game? This one is fantastic, especially if you want to serve more than one kind of chips or vegetables. Check it out here:
[tags]chip dip, chip, dip, sour cream, appetizer[/tags]
- How to Make All-Star Bean Dip
- How to Cook Potato Cakes
- How to Make Guapa Guacamole
- How to Make Meal Nachos: National Nachos Day
- How to Make Grandstand Guacamole