The perfect sports-watching-day recipe! This is my hubby’s special, especially for football game days! We love this hearty dip that always hits the spot…except, he never makes enough!!! We hope you enjoy! ~ Kimberly Edwards
Serve With: sour cream, salsa and tortilla chips
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: ~ 20 min
Yield: Appetizer for 4-5 people
1. Finely chop 1/2 onion.
2. Warm olive oil in a large frying pan on medium-high heat, brown the defrosted ground meat with onion.
3. Once meat is browned, drain excess oil.
4. Add refried beans to pan, with water (to help evenly distribute ingredients), spices and butter.
5. Once all ingredients are evenly distributed, add shredded cheese.
6. Serve immediately with tortilla chips, and sour cream and salsa on the side.
Super delicious stuff. Hopefully, you will be able to concentrate on the game a little bit while you’re eating this awesome All-Star Bean Dip!
I hope you enjoyed today’s installment of Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
P.S. Looking for some great refried beans? Check these out:
- How to Bake Homemade Tortilla Chips
- How to Make Grandstand Guacamole
- How to Cook Spicy Cream Cheese Stuffed Tortilla Rolls
- How to Make the Chip Dip of Champions
- Blue Goose Cantina – Best Mexican Food in Dallas – Restaurant Review