How to Make ‘A Taste of Thai’: Doctored-Up Kimberly Style
You know those days where you’re just so rushed, you’re hungry and have to eat, but need to put minimal effort into it?
I know I’m not an advocate of packaged food, but there are days where that may be the only option for you to cook something and actually eat in the midst of busy craziness!
When I utilized packaged food, it is a rare occasion where I won’t “doctor it up” Kimberly style – I learned this from my mother! Check it out here:
All in all, it’s better for you that you eat something than not eat anything at all.
Use your pantry and doctor those foods up, make them healthier, tastier and more fun!
I hope you enjoyed this Vegetarian Recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Be sure to check out my Cooking With Kimberly Channel on You Tube!
[tags]a taste of thai, coconut ginger rice, rice recipe, quick recipe, quick meal[/tags]
- Web Chef Review: Itt’s Thai Restaurant – St. Catharines, ON
- How to Cook Brown Rice with Lentils: Cupboard Cooking
- How to Cook Spicy Thai Ginger Coconut Chicken Soup
- How to Cook Brown Rice with Crimini Mushrooms
- How to Cook Coconut Crusted Baked Salmon: Cupboard Cooking