On Saturday, December 1st, 2012, Kimberly was first featured as a “Babe of Cooking” with their specially selected video “How to Make Breadcrumbs at Home“.
Kimberly will be the “staple” Saturday Babe of Cooking. So, be sure to tune in every Saturday for a special show!
* Don’t be deterred that the Channel’s title is “John P. Johnson”, as YouTube/Google won’t allow Channel names that aren’t an individual person’s real name anymore. However, the Channel is http://youtube.com/BabesOfCooking
There is a short-list of their choices for who the Babes are, so we also compiled a short-list of our favorite female chefs to see what your favorite choices are. Vote below:
- Be sure to Subscribe to Cooking with Kimberly on YouTube!
I hope you enjoy this Cooking with Kimberly Event on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- Kimberly Edwards Exclusive Live Interview with Patrick Harb
- Cooking with Kimberly Channel on YouTube
- Vote for Kimberly to Get Your Fill of Fabulous Australian Cuisine!
- Holiday Recipes Galore – Happy American Thanksgiving 2012
- CookingWithKimberly.com Introduces ‘Culinary Questions with Kimberly’