Father’s appreciate these salt-of-the-earth tidbits hot off the BBQ for their special day celebrating them as dads. Cooking over a fire just seems so, well, manly in the first place.
Secondly, barbecuing allows for a great outdoor get-together with family & friends.
Exciting inspiration for Father’s Day comes in many forms, some from accents of flavorful ales, as well as liquors that carry flavor included in marinades and basting sauces beautifully suited for the grill.
Web chef Kimberly Turner will have some Father’s Day recipes full of love for those wonderful fathers out there, and those who celebrate them. So, be sure to catch the radio segment Friday morning.
Tune in Friday @ 7:50 am ET:
- 610 CKTB in the Niagara Region on the radio
- Live Stream 610 CKTB online anywhere in the world
Here’s wishing you a Happy Father’s Day weekend with some of these fabulous menu ideas you’ll pick up. #fathersday
- Father’s Day Flavor on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’ Thursday with Kimberly
- Radio: Catch Father’s Day Recipes with Web Chef Kimberly & Ted Lehman
- Monday: Canada Day Menu Ideas from Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Homemade Halloween Treats with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Mother’s Day Menu Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’