I want to share with you my Mother’s current favorite salt – Drogheria Himalayan Pink Salt.
It has a beautiful light pink color to it with a peach undertone on a whole. Upon closer look, they range from light pink transparent chunks of salt through to some that are red in color because of iron oxide present.
This salt came from the Himalayas in Pakistan, and is hand-mined from ancient sea beds deep in the mountains.
Check out this webisode of What I Say About Food here:
A number of essential trace minerals can be found in this salt, which provide it’s delicate flavor and crunch, a few of which are iron (mentioned above), calcium, copper & magnesium.
I did not get this at my grocer. You can find it @:
I hope you enjoy this Asian Food on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Mediterranean Sea Salt
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Red Hawaiian Sea Salt
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Sea Salt with Red Wine
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Cyprus Flake Sea Salt
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Organic Black Pepper