This salt, provides a unique crunch & texture when ground on top of foods.
Cyprus flake sea salt is a chef’s delight! ~ Kimberly Edwards
It’s also a great salt to use free handed without grinding by just pinching and grinding the crystals by hand as you sprinkle them onto foods.
Check out this webisode of “What I Say About Food” here:
Now, I use this mostly as a finishing salt, but will incorporate it into recipes.
However, I wouldn’t grind it and measure it out for baking. I just feel like it would be such a waste. As well, the measurements may be off with this unevenly shaped salt, as opposed to more homogenous table salt.
This heavy-duty grinder is one of the most powerful I’ve used. I wish I could refill it!!!
I did not get this at my grocer. You can find it @:
I hope you enjoy this Mediterranean Food on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Mediterranean Sea Salt
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Black Cyprus Flake Sea Salt
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Red Hawaiian Sea Salt
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Sea Salt with Red Wine
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Smoked Cyprus Sea Salt