Although this reference to Cream in the name is evident, it isn’t visibly creamy, but more syrupy and it’s super thick. If you put it on a spoon, it will actually stick to the spoon and won’t drip or pour. It’s that thick, and the flavor is intensely delicious, like an explosion of flavor in your mouth. It’s both sweet & tangy.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
You can use it in so many dishes from kicking up the flavors in your soups & stews to serving it on berries, melons, ice cream & so much more. We used this Balsamico in our chicken wraps today and they were killer good!
I did not get this at my grocer. You can find it @:
Be sure to give this Drogheria & Alimentary Cream & Aceto Balsamico di Modena IGP Classsica a try!
I hope you enjoy this Product Review on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Persian Blue Salt
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Organic Chili
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Smoked Cyprus Sea Salt
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Organic Garlic Grinder
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Red Hawaiian Sea Salt