A tea lover through and through…
It’s lemony, it’s tangy, it’s uplifting, it’s lovely! ~ Kimberly Edwards
Made with organic Yerba Mate, lemongrass, lemon peel & lemon verbena.
Check out this webisode of “What I Say About Food” here:
With this tea, you are able to use the full boiling temperature water.
Maybe even try a Lemon Zest Finishing Sugar.
The box comes with 20 individually wrapped tea bags to keep everything nice and fresh! This tea smells fabulous as well.
* Tip: Consider using very fragrant teas as sachets in your clothing drawers.
I did not get this tea at my grocer. You can get it @:
Be sure to Grab Kimberly’s:
I hope you found this Tea Review helpful on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Clipper Zen Again Infusion
- Web Chef Review: Clipper Organic Indian Chai Tea
- How to Brew Black Looseleaf Tea
- How to Make Lemon Meringue Pie
- How to Brew the Perfect Cup of Oolong Tea