Are these for real? Do they really work? Do they taste good?
Well, I can say YES to all of the above questions.
When you use Lipton Cold Brew Tea Bags, there is no boiling necessary – you can use cold water.
* Tip: If you want to make sweet iced tea, be sure to fully stir the sugar into the water. It will take longer than you’re used to with hot tea, so by all means use warm water with these tea bags.
Just because these tea bags are Cold Brew, you can use them to brew hot tea as well.
They are very versatile.
Each tea bag will make 1 pitcher of iced tea.
If you don’t use sugar, your iced tea is 0 calories – That’s awesome!
As for taste – Well, Lipton uses a mixture of Orange Pekoe and Pekoe Cut Black Tea for these tea bags, so it has that great Orange Pekoe flavor you’ll really enjoy, especially for iced tea.
Try adding the juice of 1 fresh lemon to the pitcher or 1 orange. Mmm…that’s what I’m talking about!
I was skeptical, and as most of you know, I’m a real tea lover, but I must say…These tea bags get 5 stars!
* Don’t Forget: Tea has natural protective antioxidants. So grab a tea bag and just add water…
I hope you enjoyed this Food Product Review on Cooking With Kimberly. Until next time…
P.S. Try out Lipton Green Tea too:
[tags]Lipton Cold Brew Tea, Lipton Cold Brew Tea Bags, Lipton Cold Brew Tea Review, tea review, food product review, food review, tea review, Lipton tea, Lipton, tea bags[/tags]
- How to Brew Rose Water Iced Tea + Video
- How to Brew Cranberry Lemon Oil Iced Tea from Scratch
- How to Make Orange Cardamom Iced Tea + Video
- How to Make Ginger Lemon Iced Tea from Scratch + Video
- How to Brew Lemon Oil Iced Tea + Video