Looking for your zen again? I mean your Clipper Zen Again Infusion!
From start to finish, this tea is a delight – individually wrapped tea bags in lovely packets all the way through to the last drop.
This is an infusion, as mentioned, and is more of a tisane, as it is absent of actual tea leaves.
Check out this webisode of What I Say About Food here:
It brews up with a lovely golden brown color, and is rather fragrant as well.
Stay warm this Winter, and brew up a cup of this Clipper Zen Again Infusion and get yourself some great peace & quiet.
I did not get this at my grocer. You can find it @:
I hope you enjoy this Tea Review on Cooking with Kimberly! Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Clipper Organic Sleep Easy Infusion Tea
- Web Chef Review: Clipper Organic Detox Infusion Tea
- Web Chef Review: Clipper Love Me Truly Organic Chai Infusion
- Web Chef Review: Clipper After Dinner Mints Tea
- Web Chef Review: Clipper Cloud Nine Tea