We had the Lasagna with meat sauce and sauteed mushrooms. I am really picky about my tomato sauce, and this one was A+ in my books…just like homemade…Wonderful flavor. The lasagna itself was fantastic too!
I always love soup, so we tried the Minestrone soup, and let me tell you, it really tasted homemade. Great veggies in it, that even I wouldn’t have expected, but that went very well…like broccoli. The integrity of the minestrone was stellar!
All in all, we were extremely satisfied and happily surprised at how great this little find was. Very reasonable prices (lasagna was $8.45 + $1.45 extra for the mushrooms, and minestrone was $1.45).
Well, the next time you’re in Dallas, and want a nice little authentic Italian place to pop into to eat, check out:
Two Guys From Italy located @: 11637 Webb Chapel Rd., Dallas, TX, (972) 247-6814.
I hope you enjoyed this Restaurant Review on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
[tags]Two Guys From Italy, Dallas restaurant, restaurant review, Dallas dining, Italian food, Italian cuisine, Italian[/tags]
- Web Chef Review: Philly Connection – Dallas, TX
- Is It Just Me or Has Olive Garden Changed Their Calamari Recipe?
- Chipotle Steak Salad Bowl Rocks: Dallas Restaurant Review
- Web Chef Review: Blue Goose Mexican Cantina – Addison, TX
- Taco Cabana in Rockwall, Texas: Dallas Restaurant Review