During my further 3 hours of delay at the Washington Dulles Airport, I succumbed to eating a hamburger from the “famous” Five Guys Burgers & Fries.
Apparently, these are said to be some of the best burgers around, to the point that the girl sitting next to me tells me her boss flies in from New York on his private jet just to get them.
So, I did it…I had a hamburger with lettuce, tomato, pickles, mustard and fried onions.
I waited a while, but this would be expected with the hundreds of people on canceled and delayed flights that were trying to get food before all restaurants and shops close in the airport for the night.
I got my burger relatively quickly considering.
It was hot and delicious! You get the flavor of freshly ground beef. Plain and simple…that’s what makes a burger a great burger.
All of the fixins, including sauteed mushrooms, fried onions and all of the usual and regular toppings, are all included for free! Yum! Have it your way…LOL…
My burger came out of the wrapper as a double burger…so, I’m not sure if I got hooked up, or if that’s their plain burger…
It was good…Not my absolute, all-time, fantabulous favorite, but really good, and I would eat one again.
So, if you’re in Terminal A of the Washington Dulles Airport, check out Five Guys burgers!
- Be sure to check out my reviews for the Mayorga Coffee Roasters, and the Famous Famiglia Pizzeria, also in the Washington Dulles Airport.
I hope you enjoyed this Restaurant Review on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
[tags]burger, Five Guys, hamburgers, airport restaurants, Washington Dulles Airport, restaurant review[/tags]
- Web Chef Review: Famous Famiglia Pizzeria – Washington-Dulles Airport
- Web Chef Review: Mayorga Coffee Roasters – Washington-Dulles Airport
- Web Chef Review: Two Guys From Italy Restaurant – Dallas, Texas
- Web Chef Review: Philly Connection – Dallas, TX
- How to Grill Melanie Stewart’s “Best Burger in Dallas” at Lone Star Volleyball Club