Is It Just Me or Has Olive Garden Changed Their Calamari Recipe?
So, usually, I love how Olive Garden makes their calamari, but the last 2 times I had it, I felt that the batter was somewhat different.
Also, I think they have changed their creamy aioli-type sauce…it tastes more parmesany or something…I’m not as crazy about this appetizer as I was before…
My husband wasn’t too sure if the recipe had changed or not, and he quite enjoyed the calamari still.
What are your thoughts on the Calamari at the Olive Garden? Is it just me or has the recipe changed?
I hope you enjoyed this Appetizer post on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Get Official, Secret Restaurant Recipes that really work from restaurants like: Olive Garden, KFC, The Cheesecake Factory, Red Lobster, Hard Rock Cafe, just to name a few! Click Here!
[tags]Olive Garden, calamari, appetizer, seafood appetizer, seafood, restaurant review, food review, copycat recipes, restaurant recipes, Italian restaurant, Italian cuisine[/tags]
- How to Cook Calamari – Australian Style
- Web Chef Review: Two Guys From Italy Restaurant – Dallas, Texas
- Chipotle Steak Salad Bowl Rocks: Dallas Restaurant Review
- Web Chef Review: The Cheesecake Factory – Dallas, TX
- Web Chef Review: Famous Famiglia Pizzeria – Washington-Dulles Airport