Their burritos are huge like FreeBirds, their salad bowls are my favorite, burrito bowls look amazing, etc.
They have chicken, steak, ground beef, barbacoa and I believe one other type of meat to choose from.
I always grab a salad bowl…they’re so filling even though it’s salad. They come with their signature Chipotle-Honey vinaigrette that’s superb.
* Tip: Don’t forget to ask for rice, and if you want both types of beans (black and pinto), be sure to let them know. Also, I try to stay away from raw onions for obvious reasons, so I always ask for tomatoes separately. They’ll go in the back and get them for you, instead of having to resort to their pico de gallo, which is delicious, but full of raw onions.
They don’t have a lot on the menu, so it’s not confusing. What they do serve is extremely fresh and they’re very efficient.
Last night, we went to the Chipotle in Rockwall, Texas (Dallas), but have been equally happy with their Garland, Texas (Dallas) location too!
They also serve alcohol, if you’re looking for a “complete” restaurant!
Oh yes – They’re very inexpensive! I think my salad bowl cost $6! That’s very reasonable considering the delicious steak and the quantity you get! I couldn’t eat the last 1/3 of my salad last night!
Try it – You’ll love it!
I hope you enjoyed this Dallas Restaurant Review on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
P.S. Want to learn how to make all of your favorite Restaurant Recipes at home? Find out exactly how to make these million dollar recipes at home:
Technorati Tags: Dallas restaurant review, Chipotle restaurant, Chipotle, Chipotle restaurant review, Chipotle steak salad bowl, steak salad bowl, chipotle-honey vinaigrette, Mexican food, Tex-Mex food, restaurant review
- Philly Connection – Philly Cheesesteak Restaurant Review
- Taco Cabana in Rockwall, Texas: Dallas Restaurant Review
- Two Guys From Italy – Dallas, Texas – Restaurant Review
- Blue Goose Cantina – Best Mexican Food in Dallas – Restaurant Review
- Web Chef Review: Blue Goose Mexican Cantina – Steak Nachos