Okay…Delicious, Superb, Tasty, Wow…
…All of these words can describe the Philly Cheesesteak my hubby picked up for me this afternoon in Dallas, Texas from Philly Connection.
Apparently, they’re a franchised chain, so there are a number of locations, but the one we went to was:
6334 Gaston Ave., Dallas, Texas, 75214
Phone: (214) 828-9070
We had a Philly Cheesesteak with grilled onions and mushrooms.
It was marvelous – large enough to satisfy your hunger, tasty enough to make you come back again, and delicious enough to order over and over.
Ooey, gooey cheese with lots of thinly sliced steak.
My biggest pet peeve is grilled onions that aren’t softened all the way through, i.e. not cooked long enough. Philly Connection made me happy with softened, grilled onions and lots of mushrooms.
I recommend it for anyone’s cheesesteak cravings for around $7 or $8.
I hope you enjoyed this Dallas Restaurant Review on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
[tags]Dallas restaurant review, restaurant review, reviews, Dallas restaurants, Dallas reviews, Philly Connection restaurant review, Philly Connection review, Philly cheesesteak, steak sub[/tags]
- Chipotle Steak Salad Bowl Rocks: Dallas Restaurant Review
- Web Chef Review: Blue Goose Mexican Cantina Steak Nachos
- Web Chef Review: Two Guys From Italy Restaurant – Dallas, Texas
- Web Chef Review: Baker’s Ribs Beef Brisket
- How to Grill Melanie Stewart’s “Best Burger in Dallas” at Lone Star Volleyball Club