How to Make Cranberry Lemonade Punch:
Type: Beverage Recipe
Prep Time: 15 min
Yield: 8 servings
- 8 cups water
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup frozen cranberries
- 20 cranberries – cooked and mashed
- In a pitcher, mix water, sugar, lemon juice & frozen cranberries.
- Add in mashed cranberries and stir thoroughly until mixture turns pink.
- Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses or in the large pitcher.
You will enjoy this pretty Cranberry Lemonade Punch and might want to double the recipe, as this drink will be in demand this Summer.
- How to Make Cranberry Cordial
- How to Make Holiday Cranberry Spiced Lemonade
- How to Make Haskapa Cranberry Sauce + Video
- How to Make Lemonade from Scratch + Video: Cooking like Alpha Beta Pie
- How to Make Traditional Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce