We look forward to these tasty tidbits of creamy deliciousness inside little tangy, red cherry tomatoes! The perfect bite of YUM!
How to Make Blue Cheese Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes:
You will definitely want to make a few extra for later because these gems will disappear of their serving trays in no time…
Type: Appetizer Recipe
Prep Time: 30 min
Yield: 20 stuffed cherry tomatoes or miniature tomatoes
- 20 cherry tomatoes – seeds removed
- 1 cup blue cheese – crumbled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp spring onion – finely chopped
- 1 tsp parsley – finely chopped
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup bacon – crispy & crumbled
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- sprinkle paprika
- Seed tomatoes and fry bacon until crispy. Drain on a paper towel, & crumble bacon.
- In a small bowl, mix blue cheese, mayo, onion, parsley, cayenne, pepper, bacon, heavy cream & sour cream until thoroughly combined.
- Fill each tomato with blue cheese preparation, using a pastry bag or by small spoonfuls.
- Sprinkle tomatoes with paprika and place a sprig of parsley on top of each.
- On a tray, holding a bed of lettuce or watercress, arrange the cherry tomatoes stuffed with blue cheese.
This amazing recipe for How To Make Blue Cheese Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes is a winner, whenever or wherever you serve it.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Tomato Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make Crab Stuffed Snow Peas: Easter Surprises
- How to Make Cream Cheese & Anchovy Stuffed Pickled Cherry Peppers
- How to Make Cottage Cucumber Salad
- How to Cook Sentationally Stuffed Peppers with Chevre
- How to Make Blue Cheese Dip with Walnuts: Memorial Day Celebrations