This recipe for How to Make Blue Cheese Dip with Walnuts is an elegant and delicious way to dip pear slices, apple slices, figs cut into quarters, to spread on French Bread, or serve on crackers.
Type: Dip Recipe
Prep Time: 10 min
Yield: 1 1/2 cups
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese – softened
- 1/3 cup blue cheese – crumbled
- 2 tbsp Sherry or Port
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp walnuts – lightly toasted, chopped
- sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- sprinkle of paprika
- In a food processor puree the following until smooth – cream cheese, blue cheese, sour cream, cayenne pepper, sherry or port.
- Scrape the cream cheese mixture into a small serving bowl and sprinkle with paprika and then walnuts over the top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This dip recipe for How to Make Blue Cheese Dip with Walnuts is so tasty that you will be sure to find many other things to combine with it.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Memorial Day Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make Blue Cheese Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes: Easter Surprises
- How to Make Cottage Cucumber Salad
- How to Make Creamy Broccoli Salad: Father’s Day Flavor
- How to Make 3 Unique Recipes for Cucumbers
- How to Make New Potatoes Stuffed with Crab Meat: Memorial Day Celebrations