Sauteed Cucumbers? Yup!
Cucumbers can be enjoyed as a warm side dish, as opposed to the cool, raw ones we typically serve.
Type: Side Dish Recipe
Serve with: fish, seafood or chicken
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 7-8 min
- 1 large cucumber
- 1-2 tsp butter
- salt – to taste
- pepper – to taste
- In a frying pan, heat butter and sautee cucumbers on medium heat until fork tender.
- Season with salt & pepper, as desired.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this cucumber recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make 3 Unique Recipes for Cucumbers
- How to Make Cottage Cucumber Salad
- How to Cook Savory Sauteed Papaya
- How to Cook Green Beans with Buerre Brun Sauce on the Stove
- How to Cook Seafood Bisque on this National Food Holiday