Even our bread machine wasn’t safe!!! This is a great bread for breakfast or as a snack. Try it out…
Serve With: Softened butter
Prep Time: 7 min
Cook Time: 2 hrs 30 min
Yield: 1 loaf
- 3 cups Whole Bean Flour – this is gluten free
- 1/2 cup Bread Flour
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 cup chopped Dried Mango
- 1/4 cup toasted Coconut
- 2 tsp Bread Machine Yeast
- 1 Egg
- 2 ripe Bananas – Mashed
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1/3 cup Tea or Water – Room temperature
- Combine all ingredients in the bread machine reservoir wet ingredients first, followed by dry ingredients, yeast last.
- Turn on the machine to the Dark cycle, if you have one. * Tip: If dough looks too wet, add more flour 1 tbsp at a time; if dough looks too dry, add more water 1 tsp at a time.
- It takes 2 hr, 35 min for my machine to bake this type of bread.
- When bread is finished baking, open lid of the bread machine to let it cool slowly for about 10 min.
- Take bread out of baking pan, and wait another 5 min.
This is a great bread; it’s not as spiced as classically prepared banana bread made in the oven.
Can’t seem to eat the entire loaf? I’m using this bread tonight for a fabulous Tropical Bread Pudding…Stay tuned for that recipe…Oooh ahhh!
I hope you enjoyed this Bread Machine Recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
P.S. If you don’t have a bread machine yet – make your life easier, save your money buying bread that’s not healthy for you and enjoy the smell of freshly baked bread in your kitchen:
[tags]tropical bread, bread machine recipe, tropical bread machine recipe, tropical bread recipe, bread machine, island bread, coconut, mango, banana bread recipe, banana bread, whole bean flour bread, whole bean flour bread machine recipe[/tags]
- How to Bake Kimberly’s Mixed-Up Bread Recipe for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Gingered Coconut Banana Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Whole Wheat Oatmeal Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Cranberry Rye Bread in a Bread Machine
- How to Bake Rye and Cola Bread for the Bread Machine