This kicked it up just a bit for the rest of us and kept mom happy at the same time!
Type: Sauce Recipe
Serve With: Christmas or Thanksgiving Dinner
Prep Time: 3 min
Cook Time: 12 min
Yield: 2 1/2 cups sauce
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy the video below.
- 3 cups cranberries – fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup sugar – check sweetness to taste
- 1 cup gingerale
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh finely grated ginger
- Wash and pick through cranberries to make sure they are all good ones.
- Combine in a medium sauce pan, sugar, and gingerale on medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium for 5 min.
- Add cranberries and grated ginger and cover with a lid. Return pot to a boil.
- For 5 min, gently simmer until the skins pop on the cranberries.
- Remove from the heat and refrigerate.
- Serve with an amazing feast and Enjoy!
Apparently, it was a hit – it’s ALL gone today!!!
However, if you’re looking for the Traditional Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce Recipe, click the link!
I hope you enjoyed this Holiday Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly! Until next time…
[tags]cranberry sauce recipe, how to make cranberry sauce, whole berry cranberry sauce, ginger cranberry sauce, sauce recipe, sweet sauce recipe, vegetarian recipe, vegan recipe, Holiday recipe, Thanksgiving recipe, Christmas recipe[/tags]
- How to Make Traditional Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- How to Make Haskapa Cranberry Sauce + Video
- How to Make Whole Cranberry Sauce: Eat a Cranberry Day
- How to Make Cranberry Cordial
- How to Make Sugared Cranberries